1. ANGELINI BEAUTY S.A. (hereinafter ANGELINI BEAUTY) owns the angelinibeauty.com website. All intellectual property rights for contents therein belong to ANGELINI BEAUTY. Therefore, the content and distinctive signs on the website, as well as photographs, logos, trademarks, videos, publications, abstracts and press releases, are owned by ANGELINI BEAUTY and may not be reproduced, adapted, translated, distributed, modified or manipulated in any way without the express permission of ANGELINI BEAUTY, which reserves the right to claim for damages caused by the misuse of their intellectual property by third parties. The User agrees to use the website, its services and content in accordance with current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. The use of this website for illegal or harmful purposes against ANGELINI BEAUTY or any third party, or which could damage or hamper the normal operation of the website in any way, is prohibited.
2. The information on this website must be considered as general, training or educational information and cannot be used or interpreted as medical or any other type of advice.
3. ANGELINI BEAUTY assumes that the information provided in the angelinibeauty.com website is accurate, complete, true and correct, but assumes no liability for the technical accuracy and up-to-date information of the content. ANGELINI BEAUTY thereby assumes no liability for any damage resulting from any action carried out based on this information.
4. The information provided can only and exclusively be used for personal and non-commercial purposes.
5. ANGELINI BEAUTY shall not be liable for any damages of any kind that may occur to the detriment of users for the use of browsers or different versions of browsers for which the angelinibeauty.com website has been designed, or damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone failures or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system caused by reasons beyond ANGELINI BEAUTY’s control, delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of its Data Processing Centre, the Internet or other electronic systems; nor for any damages caused by third parties through illegal intrusions. ANGELINI BEAUTY likewise assumes no liability for any loss or damage that users may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by ANGELINI BEAUTY.
6. The use of certain services or requests to ANGELINI BEAUTY are contingent on the completion of the corresponding User registration. Once users are registered on the website, ANGELINI BEAUTY will provide them with the usernames and passwords to access and use angelinibeauty.com. All identification codes and passwords provided by ANGELINI BEAUTY are at all times personal and non-transferable. It is users’ obligation to inform ANGELINI BEAUTY of any changes in personal data provided by the same. ANGELINI BEAUTY reserves the right to use, reproduce, modify, disseminate and translate any information, data, idea or knowledge that the user enters in the website or sends as communication. The user will undertake at all times for data and information provided to be always authentic and accurate. Likewise, it is entirely the website user’s responsibility to carry out due diligence to prevent access and/or use of the website by third parties who may access or use usernames and passwords on the user’s behalf. Users may unsubscribe from the website, although that decision may not be retroactive.
7. ANGELINI BEAUTY reserves the right to change these Terms without notice and at any time. Such modifications shall be binding on users once they have been included in the website’s legal notice.
8. To access some website services, users must sign in and provide their personal data such as name, date of birth, e-mail address, mailing address and/or telephone number. Pursuant to the stipulations of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that the information you provide will be saved and handled in a file owned by ANGELINI BEAUTY for the purposes of addressing your inquiry.
9. The use of any name, logo or distinctive mark of ANGELINI BEAUTY for any use other than those explicitly stated on the website or except as permitted by law or expressly authorized by ANGELINI BEAUTY is forbidden at all times.
10. Users will be liable for damages of any nature that ANGELINI BEAUTY may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of a breach by the User of this Legal Notice.
11. ANGELINI BEAUTY informs you that your personal data is collected only for the following purposes: (i) providing the services you have access to through the angelinibeauty.com website, (ii) sending you commercial and advertising information from ANGELINI BEAUTY, group companies and third parties regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other advertising activities. ANGELINI BEAUTY adopts the security measures required by the Security Measures Regulation approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 of 6 June. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the technical security of an environment such as the Internet is not impregnable and leaks can occur due to misconduct by third parties.
12. Please, note that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written communication, accompanied by a photocopy of your national identity card, passport or other valid document for identification, to:
Personal Data Department
ANGELINI BEAUTY S.A.
08034, Barcelona, Spain